🌐 LI.FI is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and is building a crucial infrastructure piece for the mass-adoption of blockchains. Abstracting away DeFi and making it available as API and widget to the dapplication layer, empowers developers to focus on what is truly important: building value bringing, decentralized applications for the consumer. Li.Finance allows limitless, cross-chain any-to-any swaps from anywhere, directly into the dapps.
🤓 About the role:
As a Senior Frontend/React Developer you'll help us to build an outstanding user-experience. Responsive, optimized for speed, resuability and modularity.
📈 What you'll achieve:
- You'll develop an outstanding user-experience. Thereby you're able to anticipate what a great UX makes by yourself
- You'll build a frontend that loads and acts fast and you understand which levers to use in order to get to that point
- You'll build a frontend architecture modular enough so that we can re-use certain parts for other products
👀. What we’re looking for:
- A communicative team player - we avoid meetings as much as possible, but we expect transparent and pro-active communication and offer full freedom in return
- At least 4 years of React development experience
- You've worked on blockchain based projects and are excited to learn more
- You love to write optimized and modular code and know how to do frontend profiling/benchmarking on different rendering levels
💙 Nice to have:
- Solid Typescript experience