In short: Senior full-time position remote in Europe. Salary €70k - 100k and generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed Y Combinator and have further raised our Seed and Series A.
🔧 The position
- You will build our SaaS Dashboard, consumer-facing web apps, and can bring new ideas to directly shape the app development beyond our established work.
- You will work with a modern tech stack using Next.js, React, Typescript, Tailwind CSS, react-query, Jest, and React Testing Library.
- You will not only work on frontend code but also work on server-side code with Node.js and Next.js for our Backend-for-Frontend.
- You will take ownership of features from planning and implementing, to shipping and optimizing.
- You will work closely with our UI/UX team to develop the best possible experiences for our users.
- You will design maintainable and scalable software architectures.
- You will give feedback, ideas, and code reviews to your fellow team colleagues.
- We rely on your experience and input to further develop and improve our Core RESTful API.
- Over the next years, we'll build up a core app team with you.