Maxia is an AI company on a mission to improve the analytics of every business. Using smart technology, Maxia takes data and AI problems that are often confusing, opaque and expensive to solve and builds products that are simple, transparent, and low-cost. We’re looking for experienced, Engineers to join Maxia and help us grow.
At Maxia, we strive to make everyday a good, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and given the chance to do work that is meaningful to them. We offer you:
- The opportunity to create a more forward-looking, data-driven world, one prediction at a time;
- The opportunity to help many businesses and brands with their growth;
- The opportunity to impact an early-stage, well-funded company;
- Being part of a founding team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will motivate and support you professionally;
- We have perks: remote first with an optional downtown location, flex work hours, great insurance - and more to come
- We treat each other the way we want to be treated, and are creating a work experience that we enjoy and excel at, and that we can balance with the rest of our lives.
You'll be contributing to, and taking ownership of the code that we use across our stack, which includes web services and machine learning workflows built on top of and integrated with many components of the Google Cloud Platform. You'll be adding new functionality and helping design the architecture our platform, and you'll help choose the right tools and solutions to keep our code and infrastructure quality high, our dev team productive, and our customers happy.
There are multiple open roles, and we are looking for people with a variety of skills and interests:
- Experience with client-side framework of your choice (React/Vue/Vanilla/etc), and can manage the complexity of a growing library of components and views.
- Familiar with server-side (preferably Django/Flask) frameworks and can reason about when things should be done on the client vs on the server.
- Experience with modern CSS, and can manage the complexity of a growing design library.
- Familiar with web components, progressive web apps, and other modern web technologies, and can reason about when these tools are right for the job
- Familiar with consuming REST APIs on the client-side, or maybe even developing them for the server-side. You're familiar with different website patterns (SPA, static sites, etc), and when each is appropriate to use.