TL;DR; What it's all about: Full-time position. Remote first. A curious team that loves what they do.
📣 How to apply: Send us your LinkedIn or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
🚀 About Mio Health
We are building a virtual heart clinic. Our vision is to help people with heart disease live longer, happier and healthier lives. We believe in a world where everyone has easy, reliable and fast access to their personalized cardiac care. Mio helps patients by providing cardiac rehab from home with personalized therapy and insightful tracking.
⚡ Why Mio Health?
Working at Mio Health will be the most impactful job of your life. Our team is small and everyone plays a big role. The work you'll do will make a lasting difference not only to our company but to healthcare in general: We're tackling the root causes of heart disease.
With this audacious goal comes great company growth. And as the company grows, so will you. We'll help you build a career that energizes and fulfills you: We'll give you opportunities so you can do the best work of your career.
- Top-of-market compensation: we strive to offer top-of-market salary and equity.
- Remote first: we have team members all over Germany and everyone is treated equally regardless of location.
- Office reimbursement: prefer working from an office? We provide a Co-Working membership or reimbursement.
- Choose your gear: we equip everyone with a new top-of-the-line Apple laptop with all the upgrades.
- Be part of a team of passionate and driven digital health enthusiasts
✨ Why we need you
- We are developing a complete virtual heart clinic over the next few years to ensure that every individual has access to evidence-based therapy and aftercare. . The number of users of our product will grow exponentially in the coming months, and we need your help to create a great experience for every one of them.
📓 What will be your responsibilities
- Own features end-to-end starting with deep customer empathy and translating it into a delightful product experience.
👏 What will help you be successful
- Experience in a fast-paced engineering organization.