In a short: A full-time position in Berlin, NYC, or remote. You'll be the first dedicated data person at Bloom and lead all things data and help guide the product team & company strategy to make the best decisions and build out the data team long-term. We're a mission-driven team rethinking therapy and making therapy more affordable & accessible around the world. You'll get a competitive salary and also stock options.
We are Bloom · The role · About you · Our offer · Our benefits · Our process · How to apply
🚀 We are Bloom
- Bloom is the world’s first self-therapy platform. We empower everyone to be their own therapist through video-guided interactive therapy sessions based on cognitive-behavioral therapy and personalization.
- We're on a mission to help 1 billion people improve their mental health. We’re a team of engineers, designers, writers and therapists that want to make a change and make therapy accessible and affordable to everyone. We love our users and embrace a culture, where people feel safe, respected, valued, included and appreciated.
- We're loved by over 2 million users around the globe. From the US to India, from Germany to New Zealand. We have over 15k five-star reviews and get love letters every day from users about how Bloom has changed their lives. And we just got started. We have so much more on our product roadmap to pioneer digital self-therapy and delight our users with magical experiences.
- We're backed by some of the best founders & investors. We raised our Seed Round with Target Global, Sequoia Scout, Angelpad and are backed by the founders of leading companies like Github, HelloFresh, Blinkist, Codecademy, Freeletics, Dubsmash, Peak and many more.
💻 The role
- You'll be the 1st data person on the team and a core team member in the product team to help guide decisions, improve the product and also help with the company strategy.
- You'll be leading all things data. This means everything from leading analyses, measuring feature performance, and building our data availability and BI solutions.
- You'll work with current data tools & expand to build the best Bloom Intelligence Center and collaborate with colleagues to build the best possible data-driven solutions.
- Over the next few years, we'll build a team around you.
🌟 About you
→ We love people with a growth mindset, that like to make a difference and care about the user. So even if not all of this applies to you, we still would love to hear from you 🦄
- You have 4-6+ years of experience working on analytic or BI teams and experience working with business stakeholders to produce data deliverables.
- You're fluent in SQL and like expanding to new tools. You have experience in working with BI tools such as Looker, understand python and statistics.