Excited about SQUEETH, Structured Products and Layer 2 solutions ?
We want you!
We are building a suite of DeFi native products and are looking to onboard strong engineers that are as passionate about DeFi as we are :).
You will get to work on Vortex (a delta neutral yield strategy) , Amun Ra ( a Layer 2 DEX built on StarkNet) and a host of different products in our pipeline.
What you’ll be focusing on:
- Assessing the gap in the yield generation space and designing products that fill them.
- Work with the development team, product owner, and designers to turn vision into a functional software while following deadlines;
- Develop high-quality code by following best practices in the space & make it maintainable, performant, accessible and precise;
- Perform internal code reviews & audits ;
- Being proactive & contributing to the team engineering processes and workflow;
- Collaborate with relevant DeFi projects to discover optimal solutions for our needs;
- Keep yourself updated with DeFi ecosystem updates & contribute ideas relevant to the product.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years of development experience (would be good to have experience with JS, Typescript, Python, Go, Rust);
- Deep understanding of DeFi primitives (i.e. AMMs, Lending Markets, Perpetual Swaps etc).
- Deep knowledge of cryptography, especially Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM;
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum;
- Experience working in the DeFi ecosystem.
- Extensive knowledge of Solidity and at least 3 years of experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum;