In short: Senior full-time position based remotely in Europe. Salary €85k - €120k. Generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed Y Combinator and have further raised our Seed and Series A.
🔧 The position
- You will build the core of Gigs products, services, and APIs in a spectacularly robust fashion.
- You will directly communicate with the founders and be part of the core team.
- You will build and integrate APIs and services and work with our partners to launch new markets, connectivity methods, and capabilities.
- You will establish and improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You enjoy and have experience conceptualizing and building back-end solutions & APIs. You enjoy thinking about systems and services and write high-quality code.
- You’ve built and maintained API-driven platforms with high user volumes. You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- You enjoy building a product from scratch. This means high involvement in the design process and understanding customer wants. It also means that you enjoy taking technical decisions.