at Practice (view all jobs), Fully Remote
Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
We're adding an Android Developer to our team. We are a small, very experienced product group, executing on a mission to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
You have 🍎
- enough experience to have made many mistakes
- a practical product-focused mindset
- an evidenced appreciation for interactive design and architecture
- impressive technical ease and facility; experience with both native Android development and React native; we're using Firebase and Stream
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will 🚀
- jointly create a plan for getting to feature parity with our iOS app, and be responsible for execution
- launch our first Android app
- advise us on platform specifics for Android and collaborate to adjust our designs, where necessary
- improve our CX from an interactive design perspective
More Important Details 🌈
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- We have an international team, and actively seek to increase our diversity. We welcome applications from those of all persuasions, genders, orientations, races and nationalities to apply.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but at our size today important work conversations tend to happen around ET (America/New_York) working hours.