👉 Creators either on Steppen’s 2 week free trial or the Steppen Pro subscription have the ability to create and sell workout programs through Steppen.
Adding $$$ price to a workout program
Selling Your first program
- To have the ability to sell workout programs you need to upgrade to the paid version of Steppen this cost $22.99 a month
- See more details on our subscription options here ‣
- You can sign up for paid version of Steppen in 3 different places
- Create → Create Program → Upgrade to allow sales of programs
- Dashboard → Earning Dashboard → Upgrade to allow sales of programs
- Settings → My Account → Your Plan
- Add price into your program
- The final step in creating a workout program is to add in the price
- If you want to make the program free, set the price as $0
- If you are in the Free subscription you will not be able to edit the price and all your programs will default to being free.
Get Paid: How To Set Up Your Payout Details
To get set up complete your Stripe Connect Account within the “Steppen For Creators” app under ‘payout information’ in settings.
Access in the app:
Profile → Settings → My Account → Set up payout information
MAKE SURE YOU SET THE COUNTRY CORRECTLY AS WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED
- Once you click on the set up link you will be directed to Stripe which will allow you to create your connected account. Once complete you will receive a confirmation email which must be clicked to finalise the set up.
- You will receive payouts in your own currency
Updating/Changing Payout Information:
- By tapping on the ‘edit payout information’ under settings in the app you can edit your Stripe connect information to reflect any changes i.e. bank account, address etc
Accessing Payout Dashboard:
- You can access your Stripe dashboard with all your sales information, recent payouts and pending payouts via settings in the creator app.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you are unsure about anything or have any questions. We will contact you if you make sales and your payout information is not yet set up.