🤗 About Us
At Pipe, we’re building the infrastructure to make recurring revenue streams tradeable like an asset, unlocking non-dilutive capital for businesses on our platform. Our goal is to help business grow on their terms.
We are a small distributed engineering team (LA, Portland, NYC, Philadelphia, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Kyrgyzstan; 16 engineers currently). Our engineers hail from companies like Plaid, Stripe and Uber; or have previously founded their own companies. We value autonomy, inclusivity, eagerness to learn, and a desire to improve the status quo.
🌈 What We're Looking For
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals, and are passionate about building high quality software. We believe people should love doing the work they do.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable making code changes across the stack when needed.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- You can make nuanced decisions regarding security and usability.
- You love modeling threat vectors.
- You have experience securing sensitive financial data online.
- You're interested in finance and helping companies unlock new, more sustainable sources of capital.
- Develop a holistic understanding of major technical risks and threat vectors.
- Scope out security projects, serve as technical lead.
- Help build out Pipe's security team.
- Work with the engineering team to build a culture and process of shipping inherently secure software.
🛠️ Tech Stack
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Next.js, GraphQL.