Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- Team building: You will be the first security hire and play a key role in building out the rest of the security organization.
- Secure and harden our code: You'll be hands-on with both the mobile and extension applications. You'll be helping to develop new features as well as securing existing ones. These features span areas such as secrets management, anti-scam/phishing, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Create a culture of security: Develop company-wide security practices, working closely with the founders and engineering teams to ensure our team and product are secure. You will manage the public bug bounty as well as relationships with external security firms.
- Manage security initiatives: Work closely with third party security and auditing firms and help define and manage Phantom's bug bounty program.
- 3+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- Experience with mobile security, threat modeling, secure coding, authentication, cryptography and / or network security.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills. You should be able to guide others on the team through security practices and exercises.
- No blockchain experience required.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself and previous work you've done.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.