What do we store on our cloud server?
- Your Akiflow account and your billing information.
💾 Before version 2.17 (excluding version 2.17)
- Tasks created with the Akiflow mobile page will be stored temporarily on our server until they get pushed to your desktop client.
- Your API keys and authorisation tokens are stored on your local machine only.
💿 After version 2.17 (including version 2.17)
From this version onwards, we sync your data to our servers.
Type of data that we sync:
- Data like your tasks, labels and other elements created in Akiflow
- Portions of data coming from third-party sources relevant to Akiflow tasks (like the subject of the emails you star or the text of slack messages you save)
- API keys and authorisation tokens to access data on third-party sources
We are doing so to provide you with additional features, such as:
- multiple device synchronisation support
- recovery in case of data loss from your device
- Data like your tasks or saved Slack messages is stored on your local machine and synced with our servers.