📢 Note: this screen is best viewed in landscape format
You can schedule daily lighting timetable for your lamp(s) to switch on/off automatically
There are 2 different ways to schedule an ambience:
1. Best method for one lamp**: from "My Lamps" by creating an ambience (or by modifying an existing ambience)**
- From the navigation menu, tap on "My Lamps"
- Choose the lamp you want to schedule an ambience to, and tap on the center of its tile
- On the next screen, tap the small up arrow ^ "I'm creating an ambience" at the bottom of the screen
- Move the “brightness” and “temperature” sliders up and down to customise your lighting ambience
- When you’re done, tap the 🖤 heart icon to save your new ambience:
- On the next screen, you can customise your ambience by giving it an name, associating an image and scheduling timetable(s):
- tap on "Add" below "Scheduling"
- on the next screen, tap on the "Create" button
- choose the starting & ending time you'd like
- tap on the red button "Save":
You can add as many timetables you like by tapping on the "Create" button, and repeat the procedure described above.
- When you're done, tap on the "Save" red button to finalise your ambience scheduling(s):