The Scarlet Venture Newsletter is a student-run newsletter about the venture capital ecosystem.
Apply to write for the Scarlet Venture Newsletter here:
In our efforts to educate students about the venture capital industry and provide value-add to founders and investors, the Scarlet Venture Newsletter aims to provide insightful perspectives, resources, and information regarding the venture capital and startup ecosystem.
The Scarlet Venture Newsletter is a monthly student-run newsletter, catering to the interests of students, investors, and founders in our network. The articles we write reflect the current trends of the venture capital industry, and are influenced by what students at Rutgers are looking to learn more about regarding venture capital or startups as well.
Each section is around 300-500 words long, vetted for content, clarity, and conciseness.
- RUVC Review — A review of the last month's happenings at Rutgers Venture Capital Club.
- Venture Brief — ****Notable moments from the last month in venture capital. Important investments, biggest winners (and losers), trends, and the biggest takeaways.
- Student Perspective — The latest student trends in behavior. Notable achievements in scientific research. What is Rutgers up to? Polls and surveys to understand the Rutgers student body.
- Scarlet Highlight — Interviews with prominent venture capitalists and founders to get their insights on pressing topics.
- Editorial — Guides and reports on venture capital. Learn how to break into venture capital, raise your first fund, and more.
- Guest Contributions — Entries from investors, founders, students, and experts, on venture-related topics.
- Job Board — Opportunities to work at exciting startups at Rutgers.
- Metaverse — Links to other interesting articles across the web.
- Request for Startups — A take on Y Combinator's RFS, we'll suggest an idea for a business that should exist in the world, along with preliminary business and industry analysis.
If you would like to contribute to the Scarlet Venture Newsletter, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.