Thank you to Pablo Fernandez of Flexpoint Tech for creating these notes. To contribute to the TWiST PodNotes archive email us.
- Hire the sales people appropriate for the size/stage/founding of your startup.
- Some founders should be good at sales.
- Sales people take part of their compensation as commissions. Asking for high base low commission is a red flag. Typical break down: 50/50.
- Create a sales machine, a sales process, from leads to closing.
- Outsource lead generation.
- Use templated sequences: automate as much as you can.
- Experiment: test and track what works for you.
- Use the BANT framework for closing.
- Upselling and renewing is easier than selling. Have a different team take care of that.
- Lean on the best tools that match your goals, team and budget.
Table of Contents