- Don't just follow generic wisdom. Your strategy should match your product.
- Examples of an onboarding process matching the product hook and core value proposition: Superhuman chose to have a 30-min 1 to 1 onboarding so users can have the skills to use the product. Fitbod adds steps in the onboarding flow because they are optimizing for the most customized workout.
- Using game design principles can make your product intrinsically motivating for your customers to use.
- Design your product for flow. Keep it simple on top. As you add complexity make sure it sits beneath your product hook.
- Have core pillars and repeat them constantly so your employees know how to make product decisions.
Rahul Vohra | @rahulvohra
- Founder & CEO, Superhuman (2014-Present)
- fastest email app ever
Jesse Venticinque | @jventi
- Co-Founder & Product Head, Fitbod (2016-Present)
- consumer fitness app with machine learning workout generator
Rahul Vohra, Founder & CEO of Superhuman
Superhuman is the world's fastest email experience.
https://superhuman.com | @rahulvohra
What is game design?