🇪🇺 This content is made for chefs based in Europe. The scales and figures for other countries will be different.
Table of Contents
€43,500 to €97,500 annual gross salary, depending on your seniority and role in the kitchen!
- Standard benefits according to the Dutch labour law:
- Social security
- Holiday allowance (25 days per year)
- Reimbursement of commute costs
- Company credit card (Bunq). You can spend up to €200/year on your training and software you didn't find in our shared resources.
- MacBook pro
- Weekly healthy juices packages by Juizs delivered to your home.
- Unlimited access to shared workspaces of Spaces / TOO / Regus in Europe.
- 🏖 One week fully paid reunion & retreat every year: we get together (face to face) every year at some cozy place in Turkey or somewhere convenient for all chefs. We have fun, and we laugh, code, cook, eat & drink for one week, together!