PLEASE NOTE: OUR FALL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST TO BE UPDATED WITH THE NEXT ROUND OF INTERNSHIP OFFERINGS!
About Ruggette PBC
We're a mission-driven company, working to promote gender equity, inclusivity, and sustainability in the outdoor industry. Check out our website or instagram to learn more about us.
⭐Applications DUE Friday, 10/9/20 at 11:59pm EST
Click for full descriptions...
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "[Intern Position] Application" and attach the following materials by 10/9/20 at 11:59pm EST.
- Your resume
- Attach a PDF answering the following questions in no more than 250 words each. Please note your name and the position(s) you are applying for at the top of the page.
- Why do you want to work with Ruggette?
- Please describe your day-to-day commitment to our mission of gender equity, inclusivity, and sustainability in the outdoors.
- Identify an area that you think Ruggette could improve upon, or a project you think would benefit the company (and the mission). How would you advise we turn this project or improvement vision into action? What skills do you bring to the table to realize this goal?
- Anything else you want to share?
- Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have along the way!
- This internship is unpaid, but all interns will receive free products and a personalized discount code for you and your friends
- Featured on website, instagram, and other social media platforms
- Ability to incorporate this work into a portfolio or resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Exposure to the outdoor industry and fashion/apparel industry
- Regular feedback