- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast Video Connection:
Podcast Show Notes
Welcome to "Ask the Tech Coach," a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff welcomes professional broadcaster Ross Brand onto the podcast to discuss how you can help your students create standard-aligned lessons and activities using video and live streaming applications.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Question of the Week
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s question is:
How can K12 EDU Take Advantage of Live Streaming?
- Why is it important for students to learn about video, video editing, and video production?
- It meets all the ISTE Standards for Students
- It helps students learn how to tell their stories and the stories of those around them in their world
- YouTube is the #2 Search Engine for content
- The skill set that you develop will help you make a positive impression when your sales pitch is happening on Zoom
- Students need to know how to relate to each other on an online setting on audio and video and need to be prepared
- What types of Video applications are available to students?
- Career Path
- What does the world of Live Streaming look like in 2023 and beyond?
- What predictions do you have for Live Streaming in 2023?
- Where can teachers and students go for help and support in getting their live-streaming equipment?