In this article we explain how to set up roles and permissions for employees in Molteo.
👷 Written by @Fie Hancke
Permissions enables admin users to control what rights employees have to do certain things within Molteo.
In this article we will show how to add roles, default roles, change permissions and add roles to employees.
- Log-in to your account on app.molteo.com with your Username and Password. Locate the menu on the left side of the application. Click on Settings → Roles and permissions.
- A list of default roles and employees is shown.
- When clicking on one of them you will see a list of permissions that this role or employee has.
- The black bar in the top is a menu where it is possible to switch permissions on/off in each submenu for the specific role or employee.
- By clicking on an individual employee in the list, you are able to add or remove permissions for that employee.