Project Manager (Jenjajojo)
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of the action items in this proposal.
- Works with the squad for each event to make sure activities are progressing smoothly and in a timely manner
Partnership Manager (Renato)
- Provide branded shirts to other DAO members for branding purposes
- Lead the partnership negotiation and execution for the overall event
- Sync with bDAO teams and the event organizers to deliver the terms of the partnership
- Responsible for creating a press release/small write up about the event and submitting it to Weekly Rollup team.
- Responsible for helping the marketing guild with generation of necessary content
- Curate/select suitable members for on-site roles along with the PM.
On-site Merch Lead
On-site DAOlationships Lead (celexia)
- Be the main coordinator for collecting leads for bDAO products and services
- Identify potential onsite partnerships before or during the event and lead their execution
- Make sure there is one person with a laptop manning the merch store booth who is only responsible for showcasing available opportunities in the DAO for potential members as well as opportunities for other projects to partner with bDAO.
- Conducting interviews with event participants and speakers
On-site Media Lead ( )
- Responsible for procuring necessary AV equipment such as camera, mics etc’
- Lead the interviews and other shooting tasks during the event