Please also have a look at my LinkedIn.
Resume for Download
CV - Simon Heuschkel - Deutsch .pdf
CV - Simon Heuschkel - English.pdf
Additional work information
Buckle and Seam is the fastest growing direct-to-consumer bag brand in Europe. They mainly sell leather bags for men. I started as an Intern, but soon got high responsibility for the customer service of the company.
Scope of Duties
- Customer Service (4 Month)
- Setup and Customization of Customer Service tool Zendesk
- Analysis of customer needs and current processes to create a superior customer service experience for both customer and customer service agent.
- Independently becoming acquainted with the ticketing software Zendesk.(Komplett eingenständiges Einarbeiten in Zendesk)
- Setup and customizing Zendesk: creating the structure for effective conditional ticket fields, views and macros and automating tasks like email responses.
- Using additional and relevant ticket fields to capture important data to create meaningful reports.
- Creation of a customer service user guide.(including how to use and change my internal setup of Zendesk for people after me)
- Managing customer service | Work as a customer service agent
- Managing return, repairs, refunds and shipment statuses.
- Use and optimization of Zendesk (increase productivity and speed of workflow)
- Offline Sales (2Month)
- Research of potential partner stores (offline sales)
- Using Google Analytics data to determine the most relevant cities within Germany. (10+ Cities researched)
- Researching the best potential partner stores within these cities
- Sales/Acquisition of new partner stores
- Successful emailing and (cold) calling of potential partner stores.
- Negotiating with store owners and closing deals.
Letter of Reccommondation - Buckle and Seam - Simon Heuschkel.jpeg
Home | Projects | Now | Journal | Contact | Email | LinkedIn | Instagram | Susteyn.io
2021 Simon Heuschkel. All Rights Reserved. Made with Notion & Fruition.