AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & SecDevOps
- Internet of Things
- DeFi, DLT & Blockchain
- Designed a cryptographic implementation for one of the top five finance institutions worldwide.
- Architected DeFi solutions for investment banks.
- Schneider Electric:
- Strategised cloud initiatives in support of a Digital Transformation programme.
- DXC Technology:
- Successfully implemented a SecDevOps practice into an hyper-convergent cloud provider.
- Designed an intelligence and knowledge management system for security / military corps.
- Drafted an unified intelligence information exchange language (UNIEL).
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Security Team Leader, Global Financial Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Jul 2020 – Present day
As a member of the Global Financial Services (GFS) business unit my duties include but aren't limited to helping AWS customers addressing their challenges on safely migrating systems and workloads to the cloud. My work requires me to engage with Directors, VP, and C-suite executives to drive security best practices into all levels of an organisation.
I lead high profile cross-functional Amazonian security team and sometimes partners and customers to drive the secure adoption of the cloud. I develop and document strategies, insights and advise on solutions that meet business objectives through enterprise architectures, transformation and technical feasibility plans, and additionally:
- Strategise, build & deploy security infrastructures and automate security operations for customers.
- Collaborate on internal builder projects.
- Become a deep technical resource that earns customers trust.
- Develop high-quality technical content such automation tools and reference architectures.
- Create white papers to help consultants, partners, and customers deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers, translating ideas and thoughts into action yielding measurable results.