Home > Resumé / CV
Hi, I'm Mel ✌️ a product designer based in Melbourne, Australia.
When designing interfaces and workflows, I aim to translate the complex nature of technology into something simple, obvious and easy to use. Working end-to-end across the product lifecycle is my jam. I love research, design and team collaboration. Over the years, I have designed and shipped features for applications on the web, desktop and mobile.
I love doing good work for society and the planet, and am committed to learning and growth. When it comes to my team, I encourage people to contribute and be their best (in their own way), and prioritise positive culture in and out of work. I am always looking to build on my strengths and interests in helping people succeed.
- Senior Product Designer at Linktree, November 2020 - current
- Product Designer at MYOB, October 2017 - November 2020
- UX Class Mentor at AcademyXi, July 2017 - October 2017
- Experience Designer at TidyHQ, August 2016 - October 2017
- Designer (UX, digital, web and print) as a freelancer for small businesses, 2015 - 2016
- Personal Carer (disability care) at Southern Cross Community Healthcare, 2010 - 2014
- Digital and Web / UX Designer at Swallow Formal, 2013 - 2014
- Print and Design Intern at CPL - Mylestones Printing, 2012 - 2013
- Research Intern at Foundation for Ecological Security - India, 2008
- Diploma of Graphic Design, CATC Design School, 2013
- Diploma of Web Development, Southbank Institute of Technology, 2011
- Graduate Cert. in Interactive & Visual Design, QLD University of Technology, 2009
- Bachelor of International Business & Bachelor of Commerce, Griffith University, 2007