Take the time to help.
- Help our customers with care and compassion, even when a problem isn’t “in scope”
- Help co-workers across the organization, even when it’s “not my responsibility”
• Choose paths that lead to the most learning, and approach with curiosity and humility
• Take leaps in the face of uncertainty, and be ready to catch others when they do the same
People > Bottom Line.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships is always the best decision
- In all relationships, start with the assumption that others have the best of intentions
Bringing your life to work brings work to life.
- Build an environment where everyone can be their fullest selves
- Take care of yourself, so that you can be better for others