Last updated: Aug 22, 2020
Data security is a top priority for 521 Dimensions (DBA 521 Dimensions & Server Side Up), and 521 Dimensions believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in any of 521 Dimensions' services, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible when you've discovered a potential vulnerability by emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We vow to acknowledge your email within 72 hours.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading 521 Dimensions' services. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
521 Dimensions does not accept vulnerabilities in third-party services, unless specific mitigations from 521 Dimensions are required to remediate the issue.
While researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering or phishing of 521 Dimensions employees or contractors
- Any attacks against 521 Dimensions' physical property or data centers