If you realize that you have some wrong files in the QR-code/link, you can replace files in the same QR-code/link.
Of importance! If you delete photo/video pairs from the paid QR-code/link, the photos will not be back to your balance. Of importance! At any changes of deletion/replacement/adding, the QR-code/link does not change.
1. Press “Edit” for the file you want to delete the photo/video pair in (no matter whether it has the “Test” or the “Paid” status).
2. Delete all unnecessary files to start with. Of importance! When you delete a photo or a video, the whole pair is deleted.
3. Then add the required files. Check the pairs you need and press the “Continue” button. Of importance! No changes took force yet, you need to move to the next steps. ****Example: You have an unpaid QR-code with 2 photo/video pair. Enter the edit mode, delete this 2 photo/video pair and add 2 new pairs.
4. Check your pairs. If editing is required, press “Edit”. If everything is ok, press “Continue”.
5. Confirm the start of files uploading to servers.
Of importance! The number of NEW pairs only is shown here, old pairs (uploaded in the QR-code earlier) are not counted
6. QR-code creation starts. As soon as the files are uploaded to servers, you can test the QR-code.
*Of importance! If you add pairs to the already PAID QR-code: