Company is a data-driven solutions provider that specializes in creating advanced data systems for its clients. Founded in 2018, focus on Data platforms, infrastructure & BI, ML/AI.
Operating in the Baltics and Sweden. 85+ customers in 7 countries, from startups to industry leading companies.
It is a team of 35 senior employees and consultants aimed to to deliver high-performance, cost-effective solutions to clients in a range of industries.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of 🔥 data engineering experience including Python and SQL;
- Practical experience of at least one public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) - AWS preferred;
- Previous experience as DBA or SysAdmin;
- Infrastructure & DevOps: Docker, Linux, Scalable storage - S3, Blob, HDFS;
- Experience with Snowflake and Hadoop;
- Experience with airflow;
- Agile mindset and believes in CI/CD way of working, experience with Git;
- BI & Visual: PowerBI or Tableau;
- Proficiency in 🔥 English;
Nice to have 👍 (would be a benefit):
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Visual: Grafana;
- Data streaming: Kafka or Kinesis;
- Knowledge of (either or) Oracle / PostgeSQL / MongoDB / Prometheus / Microsoft SQL / Neo4j / Elasticsearch;