🚨 All students are required to register or enrol at:
Campus Ufo, ground floor
📧 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 [+32 9 331 00 70](Tel:+32 9 331 00 70)
🗺️ See on a map
- Register as exchange student or exchange PhD candidate.
- Enrolment of degree students: Bachelor, Master and PhD students. ****
- Payment of tuition fees: only applicable for degree students.
- Other services offered by the registrar's office
Your student card
You’ll receive your student card during the first days after your arrival.
Keep this card very, very close – not only because you are required to show it when taking exams or when going to a university library, but also because it comes with a lot of advantages:
- It allows you to make use of Ghent University facilities and infrastructure, such as the student restaurants, sports centre, bike rent, etc.
- Card holders get a discount at the movies, when visiting museums or historic buildings, …
Use your student card to pay at UGent student restaurants and UGent printers and copiers.
How? Activate your e-purse.
Students arriving in September 2022
Where can you pick up your student card?
All international degree students can pick up their student card at the Registrar’s office.
For exchange students:
- Exchange students at the following faculties will receive the students card during the welcome session of your faculty. When? Check the overview here.
- Engineering & Architecture
- Economics and Business Administration
- Psychology & Educational Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Bioscience Engineering
- Exchange students from not above mentioned faculties can pick up their student card at the Registrar’s Office during their opening hours (check webpage).
- Medicine & Health Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Arts & Philosophy
- Political and Social Sciences