Automatically converting RSS feeds into emails as a great way to create and send emails containing dynamic content without much manual intervention on your part. With this feature, you can do things like:
- Send digests of your most recent blog posts;
- Notify users of new products added to your eCommerce site;
- Announce new features added to your software/SaaS platform;
- Provide weekly summaries of popular blog posts, frequently shared articles, and so on;
- Track your competitors by automatically monitoring their activity, such as product updates, new releases, and so on.
RSS-based Emails in Sendloop
Creating RSS-based emails using Sendloop is easy. You simply:
- Create your email template;
- Set the remote RSS feed sources;
- Let Sendloop curate the content, incorporate it into your email, and deliver it to your recipients.
Creating RSS-based Emails Using the Sendloop Email Builder
When using one of Sendloop's ready-to-use email templates, all you need to do to implement the RSS-to-email features is to drag and drop the required content block onto your template.
You have the option of creating your RSS feed with:
- Left-aligned images;
- Right-aligned images;
- No images.
Once you've added the widget to your template, hover over the area where you will display your content.