🖨️ Click for printable PDF version.
💡 Some of this content was written or co-written by Michael Foster; I affirm it all, and none of it was posted without me first editing it.
- I condemn a hyper-patriarchalist's "wicked incompetent exegesis" on women not being made in God's image
- I call red pill (anti-feminism) another religion, and condemn men who think Eve was just made for sex
- I explain and celebrate how women uniquely image the glory of the Holy Spirit
- I argue that it is good and necessary that wives have real sway over their husbands
- I lament how women's roles have been diminished in society, and suggest Scripture's solution
- I explicitly say that a man will answer to God for his duty of cherishing his wife
- I hold men responsible for their own holiness as a prerequisite to properly leading their wives
- I explicitly reject hyper-patriarchalism as an aberrant and incomplete form of masculinity
The Reformed pedigree of my views
Proof that Ryan's presentation of people can't be trusted
What people actually say about It's Good To Be A Man