Loading Connect Pro In Your Music Software
Connect Pro is an audio plugin, designed to work within music software like Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, GarageBand, Bitwig etc.
Before you start, ensure you have the latest version installed on your computer.
- Open your music software and create an instrument/MIDI track (different software does this differently, but the key thing to know is that Connect Pro is an instrument plugin, not an effects plugin or a MIDI plugin)
- Load Connect Pro on the instrument track (you can usually find it under the manufacturer list, which in this case is Noiiz)
Choosing A Sample or Preset
When you load Connect Pro for the first time, you’ll be prompted to log in. After logging in, you’ll see the browser. You can close the browser to navigate around the empty plugin, or you can choose a preset or a sample to get started right away.
- Choose a preset if you want to start playing ready made sounds instantly
- Choose a sample to to load it into Connect Pro for further manipulation
- Click on a sample, hold and then drag to an audio track if you want to sequence and edit it in your music software
Playing Notes In Connect Pro