Santiment is a behavior analytics platform for cryptocurrencies, sourcing on-chain, social and development and other information on cryptos. Our mission is to block out the noise and provide data-driven insights on cryptocurrency networks, blockchain-based projects, crowd sentiment and market behavior.
We focus on tools helping to analyze the crypto-market and find data-driven investing opportunities.
🔥 Key Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- Being able to communicate in English
- Being able to work in a remote team with little supervision
- Being proactive is an advantage
(you don't need to have experience with everything on the list)
- ClickHouse, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow
- Git, Jenkins
🔥 Responsibilities & Duties
- At first you will be responsible for tasks like writing and deploying scrapers, designing internal APIs, enhancing existing services
- At a later stage you will have an ability to independently design new features and develop new components to our system (optional)
- Work with big data pipelines
- You will work closely with research team to align production efforts
🔥 What we offer
- Full Remote, flexible working day
You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe.