Virtual numbers are mainly used in the context of WhatsApp marketing, where businesses send broadcast messages or WhatsApp automation to all their customers. This way, you avoid using your own personal WhatsApp number which protects your privacy and anonymity.
Getting a WhatsApp virtual number with NovoChat gives you a verified number so that you don’t get flagged for spam by your customers. Moreover, it only costs $9/month.
Here are the steps to purchase and set up your virtual number in NovoChat.
Purchase A WhatsApp Virtual Number
- From your NovoChat dashboard, navigate to Settings (the gear icon) > choose Purchase Number
- Next, click the Purchase Numbers button to proceed.
- You will be prompted for purchase number confirmation. Click the Confirm button.
- Once you click the confirm button, you will be brought to the payment page to input your Credit Card information. Do not forget to hit the Subscribe button.
- You will get a pop-up message for successful payment and now you can continue setting up the virtual number 😃
Setting Up A WhatsApp Virtual Number
- Please make sure that you have downloaded the WhatsApp Business app from PlayStore or AppStore. Then, tick the checkbox and click the Continue button to go to the next step.
- The next step would be setting up call forwarding. The virtual number field will be automatically filled with the number you bought. You only need to input your number registered in the WhatsApp Business app. Once you’re done, hit the Activate button.