✅ Keeping your project in a good standing
When the community votes on projects, we want them to get maximum visibility into the effectiveness of the team in previous OceanDAO proposals. To this end, we introduce the following method where voters can quickly assess the progress of each previous project.
Each project will have a “progress” value attached to it, where the value may be one of:
- “Completed” - Green - all goals have been hit
- “Funds Returned” - Green - the team did not complete the project, moved on, but has returned the funds.
- “In Progress” - Orange - the team is actively working on the project
- “incomplete & inactive” - Red - the project is not complete, and the last update is older than 3 months.
- “Unreported” - Red - the team has not reported their progress. Therefore we should assume incomplete & inactive.
- “In Dispute” - Red - the project is going through a resolution.
Teams need to be “in the green” in order to be eligible to apply for new grants. Projects that are not in the green, are not submitted to the voting process.
Implementing this has some decentralized and some centralized elements to start. Over time it will be more fully decentralized.
💪 Submitting a [Deliverable Checklist] update
Visit our new OceanDAO Seed Grants Portal
Use Metamask or WalletConnect with the previous wallet that you used for funding, to access your Projects & Proposals.
Inside the Proposal page, you’ll be able to Submit Deliverables
Explain the work completed, as it relates to your original Grant Deliverables and Value-Add Criteria.
- How to reconcile your deliverables? This blog article might help you.
- Reconciling your deliverables does not mean that you must have succeeded.
🪲 I can’t access my wallet.
- Using the same account as your original proposal post, reply to your latest proposal inside Port, including the 0x address you wish to use.
- Tag us on the Discord Engineering Channel with the link to your post inside of Port.
- We'll update your records, so you can access your project and proposals.