💡 We learn about blockchain/crypto topics, build projects, & help others as we go.
📡 Fall 2022 Initiatives
The are a lot of things that we want to pursue. As we scale our internal systems and number of members, these are some future initiatives we plan to do:
- Research Projects: partner with companies & VCs to research industry trends, breakdown portfolio companies/protocols, etc
- Developer Projects: partner with blockchains to developer dapps on their platform
- Web3 Walkthroughs: similar to NFT Mint Event but for other cool industry applications (ex: lending money in decentralized finance)
- Guest Speakers: host fireside chats, presentations, and panels to expose UIUC students to crypto industry leaders.
- Crypto Career Fair: host a 300+ student & 40+ company career fair for professional networking
- Chicago Hackathon: host a 300+ person blockchain hackathon/conference in downtown Chicago with U Chicago, Northwestern, & UPenn.
- Bigger and Better: our current projects are great. As we get more talent & experience, we plan to take on more ambitious projects (both technical and non-technical)
🎒 Web3 Starter Pack
We created the web3 starter pack to guide crypto-curious newcomers knowing nothing to having a fundamental understanding why web3/crypto/blockchain matters, where it is right now, & where it is headed.
Essentially, we streamlined everything we learned in the previous semester into a straightforward guide.
Check It Out:
web3 Starter Pack