We loosely stole this format from https://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2011/03/7-basics-to-create-a-good-design-brief/
UD Playing Card Contributors
- Design a deck of cards around a small handful of community-selected themes.
- Actually print the final deck of cards to be given to top collaborators and sold next year.
- Show members what decent design workflow looks like.
- Excuse to hang out and design together.
Budget + Schedule
Deadline. → April 1st 2021
Scope of Project
- Designs for 2-10 cards
- Designs for royal face cards
- Designs for aces
- Back of card design
- Printing process for the cards
Available and Required Materials
- We'll use Figma for basic drafting, an account there is required (it's free & web-based)
- More specific design software will be used for the actual final products as needed.