This Project Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into xx/xx/xxxx (the “Effective Date”) by and between ____________________________ (the “Consultant”) located at ______________________________ and ___________________ (the “Company”) located at ____________________________________________________________________, also individually referred to as the “Party”, and collectively the “Parties”.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Consultant providing expertise and services, and the Company receiving and providing compensation for the expertise and services, the Parties agree to the following:
- Services. The Consultant agrees to perform the following services (the “Services”) for the Company:
- List your services in bullet points or short paragraphs here
- Service or outcome #1
- Service or outcome #2
- Service or outcome... #n
- Project Deliverables:
- List the project deliverables here
- Project deliverable #1
- Project deliverable #2
- Project deliverable #n
- Project Fee. The Company agrees to pay the Consultant Your Fee (e.g. $4,500) to deliver on the Services and outcomes outlined. The Consultant will invoice the Company at the beginning of the project (effective date) for 50% of the fee, as well as on the final day of delivery. The Company must pay the invoice within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date on the invoice. Payments must be sent via electronic payment or check as follows:
Your Bank Details: e.g.
Name on account
Sort code and account number
- Term and Termination
- 1. Term. This Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and will continue until Expected end Date (if appropriate). If there are outstanding project outcomes or services, the term will be extended one additional week without any additional fee incurred.
- 2. Termination.
- 2.1. Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing the other Party with a thirty (14) day written notice.
- 2.2. The Consultant may terminate this Agreement immediately at any time if the Company fails to pay for the Services or breaches any other material term of this Agreement. The Consultant will be entitled to reimbursement for any outstanding invoices and Services performed but for which the Consultant has not been paid.
- 2.3. The Company may terminate this Agreement immediately at any time if the Consultant fails to provide the Services or breaches any other material term of this Agreement. The Company will be entitled to reimbursement for any money paid for Services that were not received.
- Relationship of the Parties
- 1. No Exclusivity. The Parties understand this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement. The Parties agree they are free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties. The Consultant agrees the Consultant will not enter into any agreements that conflict with the Consultant’s obligations under this Agreement.
- 2. Independent Contractor. The Consultant is an independent contractor. Neither Party is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the other Party.
- 3. Ownership. All work product created by the Consultant in connection with performing the Services is the exclusive property of the Company.
The Consultant understands the Company’s confidential information may be disclosed during the course of executing the Services. The Consultant agrees to use the Company’s confidential information solely for the purpose of performing the Services. The Consultant agrees not to share the Company’s confidential information unless required to by law. The Consultant’s obligation to maintain confidentiality will survive termination of this Agreement and will remain in effect indefinitely.
- Dispute Resolution