🏡 About UX Cabin
UX Cabin is a product design and development company. We're really good at designing beautiful and scalable web and mobile applications. Our main customers are generally in the B2B space.
We're 100% remote, rely heavily on asynchronous communication as we have employees and clients in all different timezones.
Our typical services:
- UI/UX Audit
- User Testing & UX Research
- Design Sprints
- Design system creation & maintenance
- Custom web app design & development
📄 Job description
We're looking for an Account / Project manager hybrid that will help us manage our current set of clients, and make sure that their projects run smoothly.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope (duh).
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Who's scheduled to be working on it, if they have enough capacity, what they're blocked by, what the next steps are, etc. (we use Harvest to track time and Harvest forecast to plan our time)
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. (Our PM tool of choice is Notion — our clients sometimes opt for jira, asana, or trello)
- Prepare reports for team leads and clients regarding status of project.
- You must have a keen understanding of how design and development processes work in a product design environment.
- How handoffs between design and developers should go, where the difference lies between front-end development and backend developer, and who is responsible for each piece.
- How to pull out information from developers (and clients) who would rather not be on this sprint planning call.