What we're looking for
- Have you wondered what a better world would be like, when it comes to education, health, climate change, food security, natural ecosystems, urban living and other domains?
- When solving these challenges - often referred to as 'wicked problems' (complex, intertwined and systemic ones) - isn't the mandate often set for one person, organisation, industry or country, yet requires a type of systemic collaboration between diverse & unlikely allies? One that requires reimagining better futures & prototyping them through running micro experiments in different contexts?
- Well, if you've ever wondered about being a designer, curator and facilitator of that type of transformational change, we have a role for you 🙂.
- We're looking for a bright & energetic mission-oriented human, looking to leave a mark in a world beset with systemic failures. A remote position, though being in the UAE would help, and reporting directly to the CEO, a great candidate would be one passionate about social impact, experienced in program design & management, a confident communicator & someone with great follow-through - in other words, someone who gets things done. A leader, someone who thrives on collaboration, unlearning what doesn't work and ready to stretch and figure out the unfamiliar and unknown - as demanded in a small team, looking to scale new frontiers.
- And while having experienced projects in the domains mentioned at the start isn’t critical, it will certainly make for a stronger application…
If you're ready for this, then keep reading ... or press delete/find a more comfortable role 🙂.
These are the basic ones to keep in mind - but just like the ever changing world we advise and challenge our stakeholders with, the below is likely to keep evolving over time, depending upon the nature of the projects at hand.
- Oversee all deliverables and ensure that they are executed up to standard and delivered on time as per agreement with the client
- Guiding team members on preparing and executing project activities & deliverables
- Client communication & project updates
- Project strategy & planning
- Support in coordination & scheduling of internal/external activities and meetings
- Support in sourcing of service providers
Project budget & finance
- Develop and manage project budgets and ensure that all project spendings are in accordance with the agreed allocations and updated in accordance to any changes/modifications
Content creation for key activities & deliverables
- Design & develop client & stakeholder presentations