We believe the world needs more innovation, and more startups should be built. Building a company is hard, but managing & engaging with your board & investors shouldn’t be. So, our mission is to make it easier to build a company by rallying your stakeholders around it for success.
We’re looking for motivated and talented team members to help shape the future of modern governance at Surfboard 🏄 , and be part of our success!
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating clear, concise and compelling content to promote product value, and is excited about our mission to empower every founder & every team to achieve company success with the super power🪄 of board & investor success.
To learn more about us, check out Join Surfboard.
🔥 What you will be doing
- Manage everything content. Craft original content for multiple platforms, including our blogs, emails, social media, videos, website, product descriptions, case studies, etc.
- Create compelling messaging. Distill the value of Surfboard from product features and tech capabilities, and communicate in our voice and tone to customers, prospects and partners.
- Know our market. Serve as the internal experts on our customers, competitors, and our market position to inform product development and go-to-market plans.
🙌 What you will bring
(If you don't meet all of the criteria but are excited about joining us, please reach out anyway!)
- Cogent writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in our videos and at our customer facing meetings.
- Ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive copy. Can generate qualitative and quantitative insights and use those to inform marketing strategies.
- Experience producing great content for B2B SaaS. Has recent hands-on product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS and at early-stage startups.
👋 How to apply
Sounds like a good fit? Drop us a line at email@example.com to apply!