We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to scale up sales on a range of our B to C products.
The Product marketing manager would be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers
You are the ‘voice of the customer’ within the company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products