In short: Full-time position in Berlin or Europe remote. Please only apply if currently residing in Europe. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed Y Combinator and have further raised our Seed and Series A.
🔧 The position
- You’ll own the entire product development lifecycle. You’ll own the product roadmap from day one. You’ll ensure alignment with strategic initiatives and set KPIs to meet product goals. You’ll leverage qualitative and quantitative insights from various sources to holistically understand and relentlessly improve product performance.
- You'll build exceptional customer experiences. From building new to refining existing products, you will be responsible for continuously building exceptional products. You’ll solve user problems before they arise and swiftly implement elegant solutions once they do.
- You’ll ensure scalable product development. You will help shape the product strategy and roadmap by prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact. You’ll identify process and organizational bottlenecks and leverage these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency.
- You’ll be a product evangelist. You’ll work to build awareness and understanding of our products. You’ll coordinate with product marketing to release company-wide and customer communications. You’ll engage with customers to solicit feedback and foster understanding of product intricacies.
- You’ll lead a team. You'll work with Justin, Head of Product, to lead a cross-functional team through ideation, research, technical development, and product launch. Alongside Justin, you’ll be able to build and mentor a passionate product team.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄
- You are an experienced Product Manager. With 5+ years of experience, you are a knowledgeable and seasoned product manager with experience in high-growth tech companies. You have a proven track record of successfully managing all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle.
- You challenge the status quo. You're a strategic thinker that can bring rigor and thoughtfulness to crafting our product roadmap. You can grapple with ambiguity and love solving difficult problems.