Imprint is growing and we're looking for a product manager to shape our product roadmap.
Learn more about Imprint's mission and values by clicking below:
About the role
Imprint is reimagining the relationship between consumers and the brands they love through innovation in payments and rewards. To start, we’re building a branded credit card, payments and rewards platform to serve merchants and marketplaces born on the internet. Our goal is to empower merchants to share in the significant loyalty, sales, and margin improvements that result from branded credit card and loyalty programs
We want to build a branded credit card platform for modern commerce that innovates on the experience we provide our brand partners and their customers.
To deliver on our vision, we need to create a ****compelling experience for brands and their consumers, and develop the infrastructure to power that experience at scale. Initiatives that you would own as our first product manager include:
- Owning the development and strict prioritization of our product roadmap
- Partner with our growth team to gain a deep understanding of our brand partners' needs and pain points
- Product iteration and research with customers and incorporate customer feedback into future product development
- Collaborating closely with our engineering, design, growth, risk, compliance, and card operations teams to ship a seamless and truly modern experience
- Creating the integration end-points and tools for partners, including:
- A robust set of APIs that easily integrate into each brand's eCommerce flow
- Front-end tools to allow brands to launch, analyze, and optimize their card programs
Our product has a broad surface area and we need to ensure we are always delivering value for our brand partners and their customers. We are looking for someone who is eager to jump in and become a product leader.
- Be the unequivocal voice of our brand partners, and ensure that everything we do delivers value for them and their customers
- Work with our leadership team to create the product roadmap and set the strategic direction for the engineering and design teams
- Own all key aspects of the product: front-end product experience, merchant tools, payments infrastructure, credit decisioning engine, etc.
- Coordinate with growth, design, compliance, and risk to identify and evaluate new features
- Collaborate with our engineering team to make appropriate technical tradeoffs and to ensure all new features meet requirements and are delivered on-time