- Research: The Product manager is responsible for constantly gathering information from customers, prospects, peers, stakeholders, and other Clientjoy teams. They will keep abreast of industry trends, competitive intelligence, market research, and information technology strategies. Research is conducted constantly, through a variety of channels, with an eye on both the specific product(s) that the Product manager is responsible for and broad, new ideas/concepts.
- Roadmap: The Product manager solicits and tracks requests from various stakeholders including the Clientjoy community, Support, Sales, partners, and internal engineering teams. They create, publish, and maintain both internal and external roadmaps. Product manager is responsible for balancing new platform components and features, enhancements, design changes, and defect resolution while ensuring that their engineering team aligns with Clientjoy's business objectives. Product manager will monitor existing and incorporate new data-driven operational and adoption metrics as part of the roadmap planning process.
- Feature Design: The entire process by which platform features move from idea to reality is owned by the Product manager. Product manager create product and development documentation, work with Architecture, Application, and UX/UI designers to refine conceptual models, and consult with Tech Ops, Security, Legal, and other internal stakeholders.
- Product Development: The Product manager is a part of the engineering team and is tasked with delivering on both the roadmap and supporting the product roadmap. Product manager will create stories, product flows, participate fully in grooming and sprint planning, and help ensure that the team’s productivity, code quality, documentation, and output are acceptable. The Product manager will also assist in managing the team by driving adoption, providing feedback, clearing blockers, and ensuring that all work proceeds apace.
- Subject Matter Expertise: By virtue of their close work with our clients and stakeholders, as well as their participation in the design process, the Product manager are expected to build a deep understanding of the product and market, as well as the fundamentals of running an agency, design, and our technology. They will use that expertise in support of other teams, events, and clients.
- Leadership: The Product manager is expected to be an informed decision-maker who drives projects to successful completion, always has a vision, and provides leadership for their teams.
- Measuring: The Product manager will be required to create metrics for the success of the product, customer support, user satisfaction, performance, etc, measure it timely, and take required actions to improve them.
- Customer Support: The Product manager is expected to collaborate with Customer Support to help them resolve customer queries faster.
- Prototyping: The Product manager is expected to create quick prototypes to experiment with new ideas. Hence experience with MVP techniques is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with a willingness to make decisions
- Comfort working in both a team environment and in a self-directed role
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- 2+ years’ experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer-facing product management role.
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition, feature delivery and trade-offs of a product, end to end product delivery.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Experience in delivering high quality customer-facing experiences related to enterprise software.
- Knowledge of modern software application architectures, public cloud technologies, and engineering patterns and practices.
- Familiarity with market and organizational elements of both SaaS and Enterprise-scale Software
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
💡 Company culture
Make a dent in the universe
You’ll help accelerate & uplift millions of Small & Medium businesses across the world. You’ll help “make a dent in the universe,” as Steve Jobs said
Amazing Team Trips
A team that gets together, stays together
Your Work Does the Talking
Unlike many other work environments, superficial stuff such as your stature, clothes or car has zero impact on our perception of you. We judge you on your results alone
Work with the best from all over India, and get input from different cultures and mindsets
Great Gender Balance