In short: Apply by sending your resume, LinkedIn, or an email to email@example.com. Full-time remote-first position with flexibility. Salary and stock options negotiable. Looking for a product pioneer keen to revolutionize the financial service industry for women.
🤩 We Are Jefa
- Jefa is the digital bank for women. We create a paradigm shift for how women do money.
- We are backed by the investors behind Netflix, Albo, LendingClub and Rappi. Our board boasts none other than the co-founder of Kiva, the OG financial inclusion revolutionary.
🔧 The Position
- We are looking for a Product Manager to help us become the world's leading digital bank for women. We are seeking a highly-skilled, mission-driven engineer with an uncapped enthusiasm for all things fintech. You will be responsible primarily for handling all things product at Jefa.
🤸♀️ What You'll Do
- Own and lead a digital product strategy, development and optimization plans in order to drive growth and user engagement, deliver on commercial targets and ensure that the team is set up for long-term growth
- Work closely with our Head of Design to give our Android and iOS customers a fantastic user experience
- Work closely with the technology leadership; develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap in order to meet short, medium and longer term commercial and business strategy and objectives
- Ensure that the right priorities are being worked on across the business and customer interests are appropriately represented
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications
👩💻 Who You Are
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction, ideally in a fintech environment
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong understanding of user behavior and using the analysis of this behavior to champion the user at every step of our customers journey
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile
- You have experience with behavioral economics principles, as well as user-centered and design thinking methods.