Remote, Part-Time, and Flexible (1-10 hours/week, $150-225/hr)
BestPracticer (https://bestpracticer.com) helps modern workers continuously upgrade their skills and excel at work. We deeply believe that all people are capable of growth and rapid skill development, particularly when they have an expert in their corner.
We're taking a fresh approach to leadership training by focusing on domain expertise, authoritative content, and a clear methodology. On BestPracticer, any accomplished product management leader can become a rockstar coach. The only requirement is that you love working 1-1 with individuals that are eager to learn.
About The Role
- Work 1-1 with product management leaders: We match you with individuals across a variety of companies that are eager to learn from your skills and experience. You'll meet with them on a regular basis to help them learn and grow using the BestPracticer curriculum and coaching methodology. We match learners with coaches that are 1-2 levels ahead of them, so to coach product leaders, you might be anywhere from a Group / Director PM (coach product leaders who have just moved into a people management role) to VPP or CPO (coach other VPPs / CPOs).
- Help learners overcome on-the-job challenges: Use your expertise and perspective to give learners actionable steps to take with confidence towards solving work challenges and performing at the peak of their ability.
- Teach skills that are valuable throughout a learner's career: Use BestPracticer content and skill maps to help learners identify and focus on the skills that will enable them to achieve their long-term career goals.
- Build meaningful relationships: The most fun and rewarding part of being a coach on BestPracticer are the connections you make. You'll build deep relationships with like-minded individuals in the industry, share in their challenges and wins, and help someone make meaningful, career-changing progress.
- You have at least a couple of years of product management leadership (including people management) experience, leading product management teams in startup and/or large company environments.
- You enjoy leading teams of product managers to build great products and you're dedicated to the craft of product management leadership.
- You particularly enjoy the 1-1 aspects of leadership, helping individuals reach their full potential through mentorship and coaching.
Or email email@example.com if you have any questions about the role