🤗 About Us
At Pipe, we’re building the infrastructure to make recurring revenue streams tradeable like an asset, unlocking non-dilutive capital for businesses on our platform. Our goal is to help business grow on their terms.
We are a small distributed engineering team (LA, Portland, NYC, Philadelphia, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Kyrgyzstan; 16 engineers currently). Our engineers hail from companies like Plaid and Stripe; or have previously founded their own companies. We value autonomy, inclusivity, eagerness to learn, and a desire to improve the status quo.
🌈 What We're Looking For
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals, and are passionate about building high quality software. We believe people should love doing the work they do.
- You are experienced with building web applications, and keep up with the latest and greatest in the space. We want you to help us be at the cutting edge of the modern web.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable making code changes across the stack when needed.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you're building the right thing.
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build beautiful products that are a joy to use.
- You put users first and empathize with how they'll use Pipe. Your work reflects this.
- You're interested in finance and helping companies unlock new, more sustainable sources of capital.
- You'll work closely with the Product & Design team to help both design and build our customer facing products and internal tools.
- You'll help create beautiful, scalable UI components that lay the foundation for our rich feature sets.
- You'll help bring our products to life by carefully composing animations and effects to give our app a sense of familiarity and comfort.
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our engineering culture and design the architecture for our web product.
🛠️ Tech Stack
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Next.js, Framer Motion, GraphQL.