💡 TL;DR: full-time, Hamburg or remote, CET±3h, €60k-90k + equity, working with Figma, working on the entire design process, a humble team excited about building an outstanding product
✌️ Why Notch?
We are at the beginning of an amazing journey and are excited you’re considering working with us. We do our best to explain why we care about this, and why the work you do at Notch could be the most impactful of your career.
We are building the Notion for customer success teams and you will work very closely with the founders and shape this early and important phase, to empower customer-facing teams to make their customers happy with an outstanding customer onboarding experience.
✍️ The Role
- Deliver the high-quality, delightful, and user-centered experiences that are needed for Notch to become the world's best solution for B2B customer experiences.
- Build the foundation for our fast-growing product and take care of the Look & Feel and the UX of our Product. Over the next years, we'll build up a product design team around you.
- You will interact with potential customers in product discovery sessions to better understand the space and problems you’re solving.
- You will be providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement.
- Work side-by-side with other engineers and product managers to discover and deliver customer-centric experiences.
- Plan and facilitate cross-functional brainstorming sessions to align stakeholders and identify new opportunity areas for impact.
- Own the end-to-end design process and further fine-tune the role of product design in Notch going forward.
💪 What we're looking for
- You have valid experience as a Product Designer in fast-paced companies and a solid portfolio.
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- The ability to connect business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions to deliver best-in-class user experiences.
- You feel right at home with design and prototyping tools (we use Figma) and have an appreciation for development.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with confidence and the ability to think on your feet in a constantly changing environment.
🌻 Our top-notch offer
- €50,000 - €80,000 per annum + equity
- Full-time position
- You will be able to shape a promising start-up with your ideas early on.
- Work from wherever you want: our office in Hamburg, a co-working space, or the beach!
- Flexible work hours: we care about how much you get done - not how long you work or when you do it
- 30 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Top-of-the-line equipment: choose the tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software, and desk set-up
- Personal development budget: Get a generous personal development budget, that you can use for anything that is not related to your core tasks