About the company:
June Homes is a post Series-B company that’s using technology to challenge antiquated practices and improve the rental experience for everyday consumers and mom-and-pop landlords. Backed by some of the world's leading investors including Softbank Ventures Asia, FJ Labs, and Kairos, June Homes is on a mission to build the world’s largest housing company without owning a single property.
About the role:
June Homes is looking for a Product Designer who will work on exciting tasks for new solutions for users who now live in the June Homes system. Will be working on our own design system together with the developers. It’s an opportunity to engage in advanced prototypes to demonstrate design solutions.
You’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences — from concept to execution.
What you’ll do:
- Develop UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs
- Create and work using Design Systems
- Apply Industry standards & User centric approach
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, and partnership managers, and developers
- Create artifacts/docs/specs that enable engineers to implement new UIs efficiently
- Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on interaction design for different devices and platforms
What you need to be successful:
- Good skills of design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, FramerJS (Optional), After Effects and etc.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite (Optional)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and mobile operating systems, platforms and standards (iOS and Android).
- Ability to translate keywords into visuals.
What we offer: